Advantages of briquettes RUF
Wood briquettes have a waterproof packaging. The complete absence of binders and pigments - no chemical smell when burning. Fuel briquettes RUF are used as fuel for fireplaces, boilers and grills. The calorific value of wood briquettes RUF has 4800 - 4900kcal / kg. For comparison, the split birch firewood has 1800 - 2100kcal / kg.
Features of fuel briquettes RUF
- Humidity 8% - 10% ash - less than 0.1%.
- Length 150 mm, Width 100 mm Height 60 mm.
- 1 pack = 10kg. = 12 briquettes.
- Briquettes are packed (sealed) in a heat-resistant film that ensures their long-term storage.
Briquetting process consists of four steps:
- Loading material into the cylinder (shaft press)
- Previous briquetting (vertical compression in the press pit)
- Main briquetting (horizontal compression)
- Moving (representation) of the finished briquette see offer from Green Energy Company